Corporate Governance Leadership Skills (Director Training Program)
Corporate Governance is no longer a local or a national issue for directors and businesses. Shareholders all over the world are exerting a greater level of scrutiny over corporate leadership and its performance.
To assist the corporate leadership in Pakistan, responding to these challenges and to ensure continuous professional development at the highest corporate level, PICG offers Corporate Governance Leadership Skills (CGLS) Program, developed under technical association with the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
This program fulfills the 40 hour SECP Code of Corporate Governance mandatory training requirements for directors. The 5 day interactive program covers a essential topics including the Boards Role, Duties and Responsibilities; Risk; Strategy; Leading, Planning and Improvement; Financial Oversight; and the Control Environment.
• Certified directors can be added to the independent director database maintained by PICG as approved by the SECP
• Delivered by a team of experienced faculty who have undergone IFC Training of Trainers.
• Highest quality course content nationwide
• Includes facilitation with the ease of e-learning
• Flexible and speedy certification for professionals
• Share experiences in an environment conductive to learning
• CPD hours can be claimed
• Opportunity to network with a distinguished participant profile. To date, PICG has over 1,300 certified directors. Complete the training program and have your name added to our list of certified directors!
Who Should Attend?
Board Members (established & newly appointed directors)
CEOs, CFOs and Company Secretaries
Senior Management, Functional Managers and Corporate Governance Executives
Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance
Suite # 316, The Forum, Block-9, Clifton, Karachi. Phone: 021-35306673 – 4 Ext 104 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org;