Following the recent decision taken by the Sindh Government for an immediate lock-down to contain public health crisis we have taken the following actions to help protect our members and staff in this difficult period:
- The PICG premises are closed until further notice.
- Face-to-face courses scheduled to take place in the coming months will be rescheduled. Our team will be in contact if you are booked on a course.
- We will continue to send information via email and will be sharing updates and articles on our social media accounts.
We hope to be open as soon as possible and will keep you updated with any developments.
We will continue to do everything in our power to provide connection,development, and representation for our members, including:
- Providing you the information, resources, and guidance you need to respond in the weeks ahead.
- Exploring all avenues to further enhance our digital offering, in terms of both professional development and member connectivity.
If you are interested in learning more about:
-Director’s Training Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
-PICG membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
-Board evaluations please contact email@example.com