The global COVID-19 pandemic tested the resilience of corporate boards more than ever. At PICG, we stand ready to work with boards and C-suites to provide advisory services customized for a constantly evolving regulatory and governance landscape. Through more than 15 years of board consulting assignments, we have accumulated insight on a broad range of topics that boards will encounter, including board performance evaluation and policy and strategy development.
Additionally, our board consulting team are available to help your board with environmental, social and governance (ESG) and diversity and inclusion (D&I) solutions.
- Corporate Governance Assessments
- Creation of Corporate Governance Frameworks
- Development and Review of Corporate Policies
- Development of Board Charters and Board Committee Terms of Reference
Developed in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), PICG offers Corporate Governance Assessment (CGA), which enables companies to identify, benchmark, monitor and improve their corporate governance structures, policies and processes. With assessment tools specifically designed for listed, state-owned and family-owned structures, each analysis is tailored to address the unique challenges faced by companies with different ownership systems.
CGA helps analyze risks and opportunities by examining:
- The company’s commitment to corporate governance
- Its board structure and functioning
- The control environment
- Its disclosure and transparency
- Shareholder practices.
- Access to lower cost of capitals
- Enhancement of reputation
- Improvement in operational efficiency
- Effective management of stakeholder concerns
- Effective performance management
PICG offers discounts to members and group companies.
For more details, please contact:
The aim of the DOW is to enhance the understanding of board members and executives about corporate governance in general and the regulatory corporate governance environment of the companies they represent in particular.
Various regulations require companies to make arrangements to carry out orientation courses for its directors to acquaint them with their duties and responsibilities and enable them to effectively govern the affairs of the company:
- Listed Companies (Code of Corporate Governance) Regulations, 2019
- Prudential Regulations G-1 of the State Bank of Pakistan
- Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013
- Code of Corporate Governance for Insurers, 2016
The orientation program may be arranged as either a half day or full day workshop either at the company’s premises or online.
The workshop includes:
- The overall Corporate Governance System
- Regulatory Corporate Governance Framework for the Company
- The Board: Roles & Responsibilities, Composition, Evaluation & Leadership
- Director’s: Types, Appointment, Fiduciary Duties, Liabilities, etc.
- Other key matters (depending on company type).
Each orientation is customized to the needs of the client & faculty most suited to the requirements of the orientation are selected to conduct the same.